Friday, February 20, 2015

Feb. 21 Field Trip - depends on weather -- Please read message below.

The weather may not cooperate with our field trip on Saturday morning.  If it is snowing on Saturday morning at 7:30am, or if the roads are icy between Laramie and Chimney Park, we will  postpone our snow tracking trip to Sunday, March 1, meeting at Coal Creek Coffee at 8am, then carpooling to Chimney Park.

You may call Vicki Henry at 760-9518 after 7am on Saturday, Feb., 21, or watch for an email announcing the postponement.

1 comment: