From time to time we will be posting additional resources here or on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Laramie-Audubon-Society-281490288527648/. If you have a preference regarding platforms (i.e., this site vs. Facebook), please let us know by leaving a comment. Looking forward to running into you at a local hotspot or during a fall migration field trip!
Recent Local Highlights:
- Peregrine Falcon (Laramie River Greenbelt)
- Virginia Rail (Spring Creek Pond [i.e., small beaver pond east of LaPrele Park, adjacent to the cul-de-sac)
- American Pipet (LaPrele Park)
- Common Loon (Lake Hattie)
- return of the Yellow-rumped Warblers!